Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Tuesday Throwdown TT#114


Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #114. We had a wonderful turnout last week, and 
we get so much inspiration from all of you.

Our winner from last week's challenge chosen via random.org is:

#10 Barbara Washington

Congratulations! Please e-mail us by Sept. 18 2012 to claim your prize.
__________________________________________

Each week, we choose some of the beautiful entries to feature as our "Top 5."  
We would love to be able to offer you each a prize, but we are unable to offer 
more than one each week.  Please be sure to grab our "Top 5" button to display 
proudly on your blog.


Here's our top picks for this week:

#2 - Corinne
#9 - Norma
#18 - Vicky
#32 - Gloria
#42 - Shirley

Congratulations, ladies! Be sure to grab our "Top 5 button" for your blog!
__________________________________________

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge.


Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was 
created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital 
stamps and digital papers, designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting 
addicts for every occasion. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to 
award the winner her choice of 5 digital stamps.
_________________________________________

This month we would like to welcome our Guest DT Birgit. We are so happy 
to have Birgit join us this month to share with you her beautiful artwork!


"My name is Birgit Johansson and I live in Sweden with my family. I am mega excited to be GDT for Tuesday Throwdown for September, what an amazing opportunity and I am so looking forward to being part of the team for this month and having a play with these gorgeous images! I have been crafting all my  life but my addiction to stamping and blogging started in 2010. I am very lucky to be on the design team for Inkido and love all types of Papercrafting. I often try new techniques but I suppose you can say my mostly style is vintage/romantic. I am so thrilled to be joining the talented ladies of the Tuesday Throwdown Design Team and can't wait to share my cards with you!"


This week, our challenge is:
"Back to Books"  - Make a card, bookmark, layout with a Book/Study related theme!

Here are some samples made by our team to help get you thinking! :-)











5 comments:

susan said...

So very well done, Ladies! Each and every one is beautiful. ROBYN'S FETISH DIGITAL STAMPS AND MORE thanks you all for your wonderful samples!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great DT! Thanks for the fun challenge!

Anonymous said...

Really awesome inspiration this week!! I hope mine works for this challenge...I didn't use any "book" images, but it IS a "noteBOOK"!! LOL!!

DIANA L. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge. Great DT inspiration
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Carla S. said...

Thnaks for the fun challenge! The DT samples are fantastic!