Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Tuesday Throwdown #206 - "Other Than a Card or Tag"

Welcome to Tuesday Throwdown #206. What fabulous projects and cards everyone did last week!   Summer heat is here. Are you swimming, taking a road trip or going by plane?  Can you believe School Days are around the corner?  Are you ready?  We're so glad you came to join us!

*****************
Our winner from the last challenge, chosen via random.org is:

#48 Jacki

Congratulations, #48 Jacki
 Please e-mail me at tuesdaythrowdown@gmail.com 
by 12 August 2014 to claim your prize.

Awesome projects!  Top 3
Congratulations, ladies!  Be sure to grab our "Winner" and "Top 3 button" to proudly display on your blog.  Click on the TT Button tab in the toolbar above to get your button.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Our challenge theme this week is
"Other Than a Card or Tag"

Please note, entries which do not follow the theme will not count for the prize draw and may be removed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit the DT blogs for more details on their projects and leave them a little comment love while you're there.  Besides, we all love getting feedback, don't we?

Our designers love to visit your blogs and leave comments.   Therefore, we kindly ask that you
turn off Word Verification!  They won't be commenting if it's on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This week's Sponsor : Creations By AR:


http://www.creationsbyar.com/

Creations by AR is all about 3D templates and cutting files for paper crafters!  Create shaped cards, card holders, party favors and many other fun projects with instant download access! Whether you own a cutting machine or plain scissors, you'll have a project (to keep for yourself or to give as a gift) in no time!

Creations By AR  has provided all images for the DT to use. Please allow our DT members to inspire you!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please welcome our GDT for the month of July,  Susan


live in the state of Georgia in the good ole' south where they call us all Georgia Peaches! LOL  I am the wife to a wonderful man, Kevin, who is from Australia. He is very tolerant of my crafting!! I am a mother of three, Taylor (20), Michael (15) and Bailey (12, almost 13!). We have  two dogs, T-Bone and Brisket and two cats Highlight and White-Out. Do you see our theme? LOL The dogs are named after cuts of beef LOL and the cats are office supplies LOL!!! I know.. we are very goofy!!

I have been crafting since the dawn of ages. Okay.. maybe that is a little bit of an exaggeration, but I first found a small scrapbooking store right after I had Taylor.. so that is 20 years ago!!! During a bad marriage my crafting fell off. When Kevin and I got together I pulled all of the crafting supplies out of the garage to see if I could have a go at it again. 

Wow!!  I missed it so much. But then I found blogs!! And cards!!! And challenges!!! LOL  A whole new world opened up for me!!  I couldn't believe it all existed and I didn't know anything about it.  I have met so many wonderful people in the crafting community and I am always looking forward to meeting new crafters!! 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here are the creations from our GDT and Team A.

Susan (GDT)


 Using Creations by AR "Dress Up Baby Bag"


AR Creations "Comfy Sofa"
 

 Crafty Girl 
Using Creations by AR "Dress Up Baby Bag"
 


Emily T
Using Baby Onesie Box and Card Template
 

Emily L.
using Haute Tote
 

Using Creations by AR: 3-Pocket-Caddy
 





Judith
Using "Lovely Cart"

Using Dessert Cage
 



Using Haute Tote 


Sarah
using "Enchanted Lantern"


Using "Lovely Cart"

4 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Gorgeous creations by the DT, thanks for a fun challenge! x

lalkygirl said...

thanks so much for choosing me as a top 3 winner ,I am thrilled to display my blog badge ..congrats to all the winners
happy crafting
lalkygirl

Pamellia said...

WOW! Just love the DT creations, so gorgeous and so are the other entries! Congrats to last week's winners! Hugs :)

Crafty Judith said...

Fab DT makes folks hope you re all keeping well - hugs Judith xxx and very good luck everyone x